A Night at the Museum

    As I climb the steps to my room my thoughts center in Cesare, why can’t I shake him. His eyes, the way he looked at me, no not at me through me. It felt like he was looking at my soul, I can still feel his gaze there at my core. What does he want with me? His look was so foreign I couldn’t read it. I’m used to people looking at me, often when they think I’m not paying attention, but this was different. People look at me with desire boys girls I can’t help it, but not him. I don’t think I’ve seen that gaze before. Getting to my room I take off the dress taking another look. I wonder how much I could get if I sold it, I don’t need a dress this nice. I'm not going to such a nice party again. I was only able to go to this one because Domanic needed a date. I wonder what happened with Cesare, when Domanic went to talk to him and he just left quite abruptly. I fish Cesare’s card from my purse, it’s simple just his name and a number yet I just stare at it entranced. I put his card up on my mirror and goto my bed. While I lay in bed I continue to think of Cesare saying his name over and over in my mind. Remembering the sensation of his gaze sent shivers down my spine, and I make a decision. I’ll call him in the morning, I need to know the meaning behind his intensity. The last thing I remember thinking before I fell asleep was of his eyes and how they made my body quake with anticipation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Slip Away

A Tale of Revenge: Part One

Sixth Course: Regent Punch